Nondiscrimination and Anti-harassment Policy
The University of Arizona is committed to fostering a learning, working, and living environment free from all forms of discrimination, including harassment. The University’s Nondiscrimination and Anti-harassment Policy prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and gender identity. The policy also prohibits retaliation for opposing discriminatory conduct, filing a discrimination-related complaint, or participating in the investigation of a discrimination-related complaint.
For definitions of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation, please see the University's Nondiscrimination and Anti-harassment Policy here.
This Nondiscrimination and Anti-harassment policy applies to:
- All University employees in all aspects of their employment relationship with the University;
- All University students in all aspects of their participation in the University’s educational programs and activities;
- All University applicants, whether for employment or for admission to educational or University-sponsored programs, activities, or facilities;
- All persons or groups participating in or accessing University-sponsored programs, activities, or facilities; and
- All vendors or contractors in all aspects of their relationship with the University.
It is important that all members of our community know where to turn if they have a concern under the policy. If you ever experience or witness discrimination or harassment, you are encouraged to report this information to the appropriate University office.
If you have concerns about discrimination or harassment related to a University employee, student, contractor/vendor, or visitor, please contact:
If possible, please file reports promptly.