How to Help a Friend or Family Member

If you have a friend or family member who has been, or is currently, affected by sex discrimination, harassment or relationship violence, we encourage you to share this website with them so they are aware of reporting options, support/assistance services, interim and long-term measures and who to contact for additional information. If you are aware of a current emergency or crisis call 9-1-1.